Armed with twin-linked shuriken catapults and a set of twin-linked heavy weapons, usually Bright Lances, the Wave Serpent is capable of carrying up to ten Asuryani warriors in the expanded passenger compartment.
In addition, the prow of the Wave Serpent is protected by an advanced energy shield, reducing the effectiveness of enemy weapons and ordnance.
The rune of the Wave Serpent in the Aeldari Lexicon combines many aspects: the pronged attack, the crushing tide and the writhing snake.
Skilfully avoiding enemy fire whilst bringing destruction of its own, the Wave Serpent delivers its cargo of warriors to battle without fear.
Ordo Xenos Departmento Analyticus Technical Specifications
|Serial Number||Unknown||Main Armament||Twin-linked Bright Lances|
|Vehicle Codename||Wave Serpent||Secondary Armament||Twin-linked shuriken catapults|
|Length||11.25 metres||Ammunition||4000 rounds|
|Width||7.31 metres||Armour Type||10-15 millimetres, unknown materiel to Adeptus Mechanicus|
|Max Recorded Speed||320 kilometres per hour|
|Summary:||Troop Transport; holds ten|
- Battlefleet Gothic Armada - The Pirate and the Alien - Eldar and Dark Eldar Vessels, pp. 10-11
- Codex: Eldar Craftworlds (7th Edition) (Digital Edition), pg. 82
- Codex: Craftworld Eldar (3rd Edition)
- Codex: Eldar (6th Edition)
- Codex: Eldar (4th Edition)
- Codex: Eldar (3rd Edition)
- Codex: Eldar (2nd Edition)