Like a god of destruction, the Warbringer Nemesis rains explosive death on its foes. This immense war machine is designed to obliterate the largest and most indomitable enemies at extreme range.
The Quake Cannon mounted on its back is capable of demolishing fortresses or even felling other Titans with a single, gargantuan shell.
Similarly, the Titan's myriad other armaments allow it to wreak ruin on aircraft, armoured columns and massed infantry formations.
Warbringer Nemesis Titans are renowned for their bellicose Machine Spirits (artificial intelligence), with numerous binharic canticles speaking of the Titans locking onto targets and assuming firing positions before their Tech-adept crews are even aware of the approaching threat.
The Warbringer-class of Titan is renowned for the many sub-variations of the class in use by the various Titan Legions active within the Imperium, and the most common pattern seen on the battlefields of the Great Crusade was the Warbringer Nemesis. This immense war machine is designed to destroy enemy Titan-class targets at range, acting as a dedicated fire support platform in the maniples it is assigned to.
However, sitting in between the more common Reaver and Warlord-classes, its mass and firepower often see it assigned to the front lines of the battlefield alongside the various classes of Battle Titan. Its reinforced frontal plating allows it to weather most return fire with casual ease, and its defence batteries render it well-protected against aerial attacks, though its relatively light rear armour can leave it vulnerable to flanking attacks by ground armour.
Within the Titan Legions, the Nemesis has a reputation for restless Machine Spirits and for driving its princeps and moderati to near-paranoid heights of awareness. Ghost sensor artefacts and other aberrant phenomena are commonplace aboard such a god-machine, but also well-known are the incidents where such Titans have bracketed and locked targets long before their crews could react.
The Tech-adepts that serve in the entourage of these machines praise the intricate mysteries that brought them into creation, for they are also among the most labour-intensive of their kind, sharing little in terms of functionality and design with either the more commonplace Reaver or Warlord Titans. Many among the magi of the Machine God consider it a distinct honour to be assigned as servants for such a wondrous example of His miracles.
The Warbringer Nemesis Titan was deployed often during the Great Crusade against various Titan-scale xenos constructs. The Warbringer Nemesis came into its own in the Horus Heresy, as warfare between Loyalist and Traitor Titans became common and the need for a dedicated Titan-hunter became overwhelming.
- Carapace-mounted Nemesis Quake Cannon - The Nemesis Quake Cannon's earth-shattering munitions can both tear apart an enemy Titan through a direct hit, or indirectly halt the advance of nearly anything on the battlefield, the monumental concussive force unleashed as its shell impacts the ground setting off powerful localised earthquakes. Mounted upon the Warbringer Nemesis-class Titan, the Quake Cannon can draw upon its vast reserves of power as necessity dictates, enabling it to fire at a far greater range than the weapons utilised by smaller patterns of Titan.
- 2 Carapace-mounted Anvilus Pattern Defence Batteries
- 3 Ardex-Defensor Mauler Bolt Cannon turrets.
- 2 Arm-mounted Reaver Laser Blasters
A Warbringer Nemesis Titan may exchange either of its arm-mounted weapons for one of the following:
- Reaver Gatling Blaster - The Gatling Blaster is among the deadliest anti-infantry weapons available to the Imperium of Man. An immense rotary weapon with six barrels, it is mounted on Battle Titans -- either the Reaver or the Warbringer Nemesis -- where it can be brought to the front lines on a mobile and highly defensible platform and used to devastate enemy formations.
- Reaver Laser Blaster - The Laser Blaster is a Titan-class laser weapon designed to destroy armoured vehicles with blazing pulses of laser energy. Its distinctive triple-barrelled design allows for a high rate of fare, and the energy harnessed is so great that the Laser Blaster's discharge can also tear through enemy Titan armour.
- Reaver Volcano Cannon - Among the most powerful laser weapons used by the Imperium, the Volcano Cannon unleashes terawatts of power in one devastating blast with the power to bore through a Warlord Titan in a single shot. Drawing on the Plasma Reactors of a Battle Titan makes this one of the most rightly-feared weapons in the arsenal of humanity.
- Reaver Melta Cannon - The Melta Cannon uses a miniature fusion reactor to produce a blast of immense heat capable of melting even the thickest armour and reducing battle tanks to molten slag. Directed at an enemy Titan, it can inflict devastating damage, often winning a god-engine duel with a single, well-placed shot.
Collegia Titanica Technical Specifications
|Vehicle Name:||Warbringer Nemesis-class Battle Titan||Main Armament:||Nemesis Quake Cannon|
2 Reaver Laser Blasters
or 2 Arm-mounted weapons including:
Reaver Gatling Blaster
Reaver Laser Blaster
Reaver Volcano Cannon
Reaver Melta Cannon
|Forge World of Origin:||Mars||Secondary Armament:||
|Known Patterns:||Mars-Alpha Pattern||Traverse:||Unknown|
|Powerplant:||Plasma Reactor||Main Ammunition:||Variable|
|Max Speed - on road||Unknown||Gun Mantlet||N/A|
|Max Speed - off road:||Unknown||Vehicle Designation:||Unknown|
|Transport Capacity:||None||Firing Ports:||n/a|
- Forge World - Warbringer Nemesis Titan Builder
- Forge World Online Store: Warbringer Nemesis Titan Body
- Forge World Online Store: Mars-Alpha Pattern Warbringer Titan Head
- Forge World Online Store: Mars-Alpha Pattern Nemesis Quake Cannon
- Forge World Oneline Store: Battle Titan Gatling Blaster
- Forge World Online Store: Battle Titan Laser-Blaster
- Forge World Online Store: Battle Titan Volcano Cannon
- Forge World Online Store - Battle Titan Melta Cannon
- Forge World - Legio Titancus Warbringer Nemesis Titan Rules
- Forge World - Collegia Titanica Warbringer Nemesis Titan Rules, M41
- Warhammer Community: God-Machines and Angels - New From Forge World (30 Nov 2018)
- Warhammer Community: A New Class of Titan - Forge World Review (26 Nov 2018)
- Warhammer Community: Breaking New from the Vigilus Open Day! - The Warbringer (24 Nov 2018)