Here's some of my favorite 40K humour. Thought I would share it with everyone here! Enjoy! Algrim Whitefang (talk)Read more >
Warhammer 40K Commandments
- 1. Thou shalt not refer to the Adepta Soritas as "Bolter Bitches."
- 2. Orks are not "cute."
- 3. Thou shalt not make jokes about the Imperial Guard's weapons.
- 4. Thou shalt not replace the Librarian's staff with a magic wand.
- 5. Thou shalt not tip the Terminators over during battle.
- 6. Thou shalt not do Spock impersonations around Eldar.
- 7. C-3P0 is not a Necron ambassador.
- 8. Thou shalt not pay someone an Imperial to eat that Squig.
- 9. No, you cannot "Take the Titan for a spin."
- 10. Thou shalt not use thy multi-meltas to light campfires. (in a similar manner, thou shalt not use the Terminator Captain's chainfist to open tins of baked beans)
- 11. Thou shalt not bribe the Inquisitor to bring down Exterminatus on your ex-wife.
- 12. T…
Just thought I would add to this wiki by doing a blog post. My first one, (by the way) but nevertheless I'd like to bring to you something I call a Retro Review. First up, I'll be bringing to you, an in-depth look at everyone's favorite defenders of Mankind - the Space Marines. So without further ado, I present the Space Marines in their earliest incarnation - the Imperial Space Marines:
last stand on Rynn's World. It was this seminal piece of artwork that first drew in a lot of fans into the WH40K universe.]]
. A precursor to the later Chaos Space Marines perhaps?]]
in an interesting camo-pattern, taking out an Ork]]
Space Marines doing what they do best - kicking arse and taking names! Love the Marine on the left with t…
Read more >