The Khan would be proud of his newest sons -- for they are wise and noble, but on the attack they fight with a passion he would recognise as his own.
- Brimstone Stampede (Unknown Date.M42) - Alongside the Grey Knights 2nd Brotherhood, the Storm Reapers stopped the Bloodthirster Xakros'Ka after his Brimstone Stampede emerged from the newborn Great Rift and killed trillions of Imperial citizens across the Carricus Sector. While the Storm Reapers launched lightning assaults into the flank of Xakros'Ka's mighty horde, the sons of Titan struck at its heart. Armed with the Bloodthirster's true name, the Grey Knights destroyed Xakros'Ka's physical form, but the victory came at a hideous cost.
- War of Beasts (Unknown Date.M42) - The Storm Reapers sent 2 demi-companies to serve alongside the White Scars who deployed to the strategically vital world of Vigilus.
Like their Progenitors, the Storm Reapers also base their Chapter iconography on the imagery used by the barbarian tribes from which they are recruited.
This usually takes the form of jagged lightning bolt designs painted onto their armour and helms, echoing the ritual scarification applied to the flesh beneath.
In addition, the Storm Reapers display their company markings on their left knee plate or greaves as opposed to their shoulder pauldrons. The knee plate is typically black, while the lightning iconography is white.
The black squad specialty symbol on the right shoulder pauldron indicates squad specialty -- battleline, close support, fire support, Veteran or command -- while the Chapter iconography is proudly displayed on the left shoulder pauldron.
A white High Gothic numeral stenciled on the squad specialty symbol indicates squad number.
The Storm Reapers' Chapter badge is the profile of a large, black, double-bladed battleaxe, with two red lightning bolts striking diagonally downwards, centred on a field of white.
- Codex Adeptus Astartes - Space Marines (8th Edition), pg. 35
- Codex Adeptus Astartes - Grey Knights (8th Edition), pg. 25
- Codex: Space Marines (8th Edition) (Revised Codex), pg. 41
- Dark Imperium (8th Edition Starter Set), "Defenders of Humanity," pg. 15
- Imperium Nihilus - Vigilus Defiant (8th Edition), pg. 79