In the Calixian Conclave of the Inquisition, it is customary to teach the Scintillan Dictates to Acolytes. They were based on a series of letters written by Inquisitor Heraclion Theos for investigators on Scintilla.
- Thy master's will shalt be the whole of the law.
- Thou shalt know thy duties.
- Thou shalt not over-esteem thine own importance.
- Thou shalt not make improper use of thy master's purse, nor his seal, nor his name either.
- Thou shalt seek no reward but the satisfaction of thy master.
- Thou shalt be glad of thy master's punishment, for it is deserved and improves thee.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.