- Dark Marches Crusade (610-759.M36) - In the wake of the Age of Apostasy, the Segmentum Tempestus saw a resurgence in power and renaissance of expansion, known to Imperial historians as the "Rising Storm." With the blessing of Terra, Segmentum Tempestus authorities launched a number of crusades and campaigns to destroy lingering threats within their domain, and push back and fortify the borders of the Imperium. The most successful of these was the Dark Marches Crusade, commanded by Lord Tempestus Hal Orpheus, lineal descendant of the Rogue Trader house that had first explored the Orpheus Region's sinister reaches millennia previously. The Red Seraphs sent three companies of Astartes to take part in the massive Imperial Crusade.
- The Batte of the Gorgon Deeps (160.M39) - When the Orpheus Sector was attacked by a great Ork invasion, the Red Seraphs and their brothers from the Space Marine Chapter of the Revilers reinforced Battlefleet Orpheus and confronted the Ork menace. In a nineteen-week running space battle, the Chapter eventually succeeded in destroying the Ork flagship Mega-Kroozer by boarding it and planting seismic charges. With the loss of their flagship the Orks scattered but would go on to be a thorn in the Sector's side for centuries to come.
- Magdellan Prime Civil War (143-151.M41) - When the followers of the Cult of Balthalamus plunged the world of Magdellan Prime into anarchy and bloodshed, the Battle-Sisters of the Order of the Ebon Chalice bore the brunt of the fighting. The Order's Preceptory Reclusium was repeatedly targeted by the maddened hordes, but held out against seemingly impossible odds until relief eventually arrived. By the time a relief force consisting of Space Marines of the Red Seraphs, Fire Angels and Sons of the Kraken Chapters arrived, the Battle-Sisters had begun a determined counter-attack and victory was ultimately won.
- The Orphean War (992.M41) - Eager to aid in the defence of a domain that they had helped to claim in the name of the Divine Emperor, the Red Seraphs sent out troops to the Orpheus Sector to participate in the Orphean War. Although they arrived too late to participate in the disastrous Battle of Amarah, the inbound Red Seraphs are expected to be drawn into the Orphean Salvation Campaign, striking out at the Maynarkh Dynasty of the dreaded Necrons whilst the Imperium fortifies the neighbouring Eurydice Sector.
The Red Seraphs' Power Armour is rich blood red.
The Red Seraphs' Chapter badge is a robed angel.
- Imperial Armour Volume Two (Second Edition) - War Machines of the Adeptus Astartes, pg. 20
- Imperial Armour Volume Twelve : The Fall of Orpheus, pp. 17-19, 21, 40
- Aaron Dembski-Bowden's notes