Please do not create a category unless you make sure that every single page on this wiki which belongs in it is now added to it. You have begun this task; but now please make sure you got every one. This is why non-admins generally should not create categories. I will leave it in place since you have already added many pages to it; please make sure it is complete. You also did not create the actual category page, which must be done once a new category is added to any page. I have done this. Thanks.
It's not a problem, but it's why we generally don't create very many new categories. The problem is a work-load issue, as you have now discovered. If the creator doesn't add all the pages, then the Admins have to, and we have enough work already doing basic maintenance. The other problem is the oft-overlooked one of wiki symmetry; if the Ordo Xenos has a category, why not the Ordo Malleus or the Ordo Hereticus? Then we have to create those categories and add all the pages and so forth... it can quickly become unmanageable without more people to take care of all the necessary work. But, like I said, you already did a lot of the work on it, so I let it stand. Just do your best to add all the remaining relevant pages (maybe there aren't any more). Thanks.
If you are willing, I would not mind if you headed up a project to create the other two categories, but only if you are willing to give the time required to do all the follow-up and to complete the project. Otherwise just finish what you are working on.
1. First, add the new category (let's say "Ordo Malleus") to a page that needs it.
2. Click on the blue link created by the new Ordo Malleus category at the bottom of the affected page.
3. You will see a blank category page that asks if you want to create it. Click the button to create it and then paste in the same header that I already added to the Ordo Xenos category page, replacing wherever it says "Ordo Xenos" with "Ordo Malleus."
4. Click the publish button.
5. Add the new category to all the relevant pages. Then repeat for the "Ordo Hereticus" category.
There are a few that I've held off on because of their ambiguous nature, namely Nathaniel Garro, Macer Varren, and Garviel Loken. My first thought was to add them to the Ordo Malleus but I wasn't sure if they were more of a proto-Inquisition that would not apply. There was also Miriael Sabathiel the fallen Sister of Battle. In a present tense view she should not be Ordo Hereticus but in a total timeline it could be appropriate. Any thoughts on this matter would be most helpful and I think that should wrap it up.