The Legio Oberon (Death Bolts II) is a Titan Legion of the Collegia Titanica, one of the military arms of the Adeptus Mechanicus. There is very little information in Imperial records about this obscure Titan Legion, and it is unknown when it was founded and from what Forge World it hails.
- Shadow Crusade (007-008.M31) - When the Horus Heresy erupted, the Legio Oberon remained loyal to the Emperor. It served alongside the Ultramarines Legion during the campaign remembered as the Shadow Crusade, and fought with the Primarch Roboute Guilliman on Nuceria, the homeworld of Angron, the Primarch of the the World Eaters Traitor Legion. The Loyalists failed in their attempt to defeat the World Eaters and their allies the Word Bearers in the course of their genocidal campaign to eradicate the people of that world that had so abused the World Eaters' Primarch.
- The Plague Wars (ca. 111.M42) - The Legio Oberon came to the aid of the Ultramarines Chapter once again when it was counted among the Imperial forces dedicated to defending the Realm of Ultramar during the Plague Wars from the Forces of Chaos in service to the Plague God Nurgle.
- Corinthian (Imperator-class Titan) - The Corinthian was an Imperator-class Titan of the Legio Oberon that survived the Word Bearers' treachery on Calth. The Titan was later captured by the Legio Audax during the Shadow Crusade's battle for the city of Meahor on the world of Nuceria.
None listed in current Imperial records.
Orange and black striping.
The sigil of the Legio Oberon was a cleaved crown.
- Betrayer (Novel) by Aaron Dembski-Bowden, pg. 302
- Warhammer 40,000: Rulebook (8th Edition), pp. 158-159