There is very little information in Imperial records about this obscure Titan Legion, and it is unknown when it was founded and from what Forge World it hails.
- Jarix V Campaign (Unknown Date) - The Legio Manus Flameaus is credited with taking part in this little-known Imperial campaign, where "Indomitus" Battle Group of the Legion's war engines battled against the Aeldari, destroying a number of that enigmatic race's graceful xenos Titans and -- presumably -- successfully driving them off world. Armed with an array of weaponry the Battle Group fired off its Vortex and Barrage missiles as soon as they could, damaging the Holo-Fields on some of the Phantom Titans. The Vortex field forced many of the Eldar grav vehicles to leave the safety of the ruins or be destroyed, denying them the cover they needed to make pop-up attacks. Once the Eldar were exposed, the Titans unleashed volleys from their other weapons. The Indomitus Ambitus was equipped to attack the Eldar Phantom Titans. The barrages from its Multiple Rocket Launcher were able to destroy their Holo-Field generators before it dealt killing blows with its Turbo-Laser Destructor and Gatling Blaster.
- Indomitus Prime - A Reaver-class Titan that is known to have participated in the Jarix V Campaign.
- Indomitus Fautor - A Reaver-class Titan that is known to have participated in the Jarix V Campaign.
- Indomitus Ambitus - A Reaver-class Titan that is known to have participated in the Jarix V Campaign.
None listed in current Imperial records
The colours of the Legio Manus Flameaus are not listed in current Imperial records.
The Legion badge of the Legio Manus Flameaus is not listed in current Imperial records.
- White Dwarf 180 (UK), "Titan Legions: Fists of Death", pp. 35-36