The Legio Maledictis, also spelled Legio Maledictus, is a Loyalist Titan Legion of the Collegia Titanica, one of the military arms of the Adeptus Mechanicus. There is very little information in Imperial records about this obscure Titan Legion, including when it was founded. The Legion's current status remains unknown.
- Assault on the Crythe Cluster (Unknown Date.M41) - Whilst many Titans of the Legio Maledictis were off-world assisting various campaigns, the Forces of Chaos under the command of Abaddon the Despoiler assaulted the worlds of the Crythe Cluster, intending to strip it of resources and manpower and to make the Forge World of Crythe Prime a staging area for further campaigns. Several outlying worlds of the Cluster fell to the forces of Chaos but the timely arrival of an Imperial relief fleet containing elements of the Blood Angels , Flesh Tearers and Sons of Guilliman Chapters interrupted the assault on Crythe Prime and brought an end to that campaign.
- Hunter in the Grey - A Warhound-class Titan built on Alaris III, this God-engine was destroyed by the 1st Claw of the 10th Company of the Night Lords in battle on Crythe Prime.
- Arjuran Hollison - The Princeps of Hunter in the Grey was a scion of the Mechanicum elite on Crythe Prime. He died with his God-machine during the assault on his homeworld.
- Ganelon - He was the Moderati Primus of Hunter in the Grey and perished in that God-machine.
The Legio Maledictis colours are not listed in current Imperial records.
The badge of the Legio Maledictis is not listed in current Imperial records.
- Soul Hunter (Novel) by Aaron Dembsi-Bowden