- Battle of Tallarn (010-011.M31) - During the Horus Heresy, House Megron took part in the Battle of Tallarn against the Iron Warriors Traitor Legion. Siridar Count Mesucon formed a banner of fifteen Knights and patrolled the southern polar marches of Tallarn in search of enemies.
- Battle of Beta-Garmon, "The Titandeath" (006-013.M31) - House Megron took part in the long and savage Beta-Garmon campaign, which included hundreds of war zones across dozens of worlds. During this conflict, House Megron provided Knight support to the Legio Solaria. Even before the greater armies of the Warmaster Horus reached the star cluster, the battle lines had long since been drawn, and fighting had been going on for many Terran years. It was a cauldron of battle that would consume millions of lives before its end and see the demise of entire Titan Legions, earning this campaign the dire moniker of the "Titandeath." The Beta-Garmon Cluster, also known as the gateway to the throneworld of Terra, was the last hurdle that the Warmaster Horus' forces had to overcome before they reached the Imperium's capital world. Heavily fortified by the Loyalists, Beta-Garmon would become one of the greatest and bloodiest battles of the Horus Heresy, as well as one of the longest-lasting.
None listed in current Imperial records.
- Siridar Count Mesucon - Siridar Count Mesucon was a Siridar Count, or Knight Baron, of House Megron who led the House's forces during the Battle of Tallarn.
The colours of House Megron are silver and white.
The arms of House Megron are not listed in current Imperial records.
- Adeptus Titanicus - The Horus Heresy: Titandeath (Specialty Game), pg. 93
- Tallarn: Ironclad (Novel) by John French, Ch. 11
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.