The Hazeroth-class Privateer comprises a variety of Raider vessels of similar size and firepower. Many have been known to operate in the Calixis Sector from the infamous Hazeroth Abyss Sub-sector (hence the name), and are popular with privateers. Most sacrifice cargo space and armour for improved engines and reinforced interior bulkheads, allowing them to flee anything they cannot fight.
Notable Hazeroth-class Privateers
- Chains of Dusk - One of the deadliest ships in the fleet of the Rogue Trader Krawkin Feckward, the Chains of Dusk is a light swift raider that suits his purposes well. It is a dangerous foe despite its size, made more so by Krawkin's cunning and skill at laying ambushes.
- Gift of Despair - Laid down as Precious Gift in the 37th Millennium, the Gift of Despair was initially designed as a fast Escort for a powerful Rogue Trader house. A quick and nimble ship with lovely lines, she was taken by pirates within a standard year of her shakedown cruise and repurposed as a smuggler and blockade runner. She raided throughout the Koronus Expanse until purchased by her current captain, the ruthless slaver Captain Darexor. Darexor gutted her, installed slave pens and has used her to brutal effect ever since. It is of note that the Gift is well known to the Adeptus Mechanicus, and the representatives of the Priesthood of Mars have been instructed to keep a watchful eye on her thanks to her curious and ancient ship's systems.
- Hull: Raider
- Class: Hazeroth-class Privateer
- Dimensions: Approximately 1.5 kilometres long, 0.25 kilometres abeam.
- Mass: Approximately 5 megatonnes.
- Crew: Approximately 22,000 crew.
- Acceleration: 5.6 Gravities maximum acceleration.
- Rogue Trader: Core Rulebook (RPG), pp. 194-195
- Rogue Trader: Citadel of Skulls (RPG), pg. 67
- Rogue Trader: Lure of the Expanse (RPG), pg. 135