The Havoc-class Merchant Raider is a heavy Raider whose origins date back to before the reconquest of the Calixis Sector. A typical Havoc has fast engines, sizeable cargo space, and a battery strength to rival many Frigates. However, its armour is relatively weak, meaning that these "glass cannons" have a hard time going toe-to-toe with a comparable truly naval-grade warship.
- Hull: Raider
- Class: Havoc-class
- Dimensions: Approximately 1.6 kilometres, 0.4 kilometres abeam.
- Mass: Approximately 6 megatonnes.
- Crew: Approximately 24,000 crew.
- Acceleration: 5 Gravities maximum sustainable acceleration.
- Rogue Trader: Core Rulebook (RPG), pg. 195