Bearing particularly rare and potent weaponry of annihilation, the Cerastus Knight-Atrapos was created solely to destroy Heretek engines and xenos war machines whose very nature and existence were considered a blasphemy to the Omnissiah.
The Machine Spirits (artificial intelligences) of the Knight-Atrapos are said to carry with them a cold and all-destroying hunger, and for the Noble scion who bonds with them, madness is a constant risk. But for such storied honour, however dark the outcome, this may be a price worth paying.
The Cerastus Knight-Atrapos carries arcane and devastating weapons into battle; the focussed and deadly Atrapos Lascutter, that sees duty as both a ranged and close combat weapon, and the violently destructive, but potentially unstable, Graviton Singularity Cannon.
With the speed and shielding of the Cerastus chassis, and the Knight-Atrapos' Macro-extinction Targeting Protocols, the Cerastus Knight-Atrapos is an uncommonly destructive weapon of war.
- 1 Cerastus Knight-Atrapos
- Graviton Singularity Cannon
- Atrapos Lascutter (Beam Attack or Close Combat)
- Ionic Flare Shield - An upgraded version of the standard Ion Shields used by most Knight classes. The Ionic Flare Shield is a combination of the Ion Shield and a Flare Shield, providing a greater degree of protection to its user, especially during melee combat.
- Throne Mechanicum
- Blessed Autocimulacra
- Macro-extinction Targeting Protocols - An upgrade to the Knight's targeting protocols that allow a far greater degree of accuracy against vehicles, walkers and creatures above a certain size.
- Titanic Feet - The weight of the Knight alone is enough for to crush enemy units beneath its behemoth tread.
- Occular Augmetics - An upgrade to the Knight's Occular sensors enabling a far greater degree of visual input during low-light conditions, such as night-fighting.
- Forge World - Mechanicum Cerastus-Knight Atrapos
- Horus Heresy - Experimental Rules: Cerastus-Knight Atrapos