Cameleoline is a refractive chemical substance that morphically blends its colouration into the surrounding area. It is often woven into cloaks and smocks, or more rarely, as a coating over armour plate, and aides with concealment and in covert assaults.
- Codex: Space Marines (6th Edition), pg.
- Codex: Space Marines (5th Edition), pg. 100
- Deathwatch: Rites of Battle (RPG), pg. 145
- Imperial Armour - The Horus Heresy - Book One: Betrayal, pg. 236
- Only War: Hammer of the Emperor (RPG), pp. 28-31
- First and Only (Novel) by Dan Abnett
- Courage and Honour (Novel) by Graham McNeill