- Saint Cyllia Massacre (863.M41) - The Adamant Fury Titan Legion turns away from the Emperor and falls to Chaos. It turns its guns on Loyalist regiments of the Planetary Defence Force and the Astra Militarum before making its escape.
- Planus Steppes Assault (883.M41) - The Cadian 423rd Regiment's spearhead under Knight Commander Pask engaged in the largest armoured assault since the Battle of Tallarn when they clashed with the Renegade Adamant Fury Legion upon the Planus Steppes. Supported on the flank by hundreds of tanks from the Iron Hands Chapter of the Adeptus Astartes, the Traitor Titan Legion was nearly destroyed, though Imperial forces suffered the loss of over eight thousand tank companies and thirty five super-heavy detachments.
- Damnation Eternus - The Damnation Eternus was one of the Adamant Fury Legion's Titans that was destroyed during the Saint Cyllia Massacre. Knight Commander Pask and his company accounted for no less than four Traitor Titans destroyed, and the dreaded Damnation Eternus was despatched by the Knight Commander himself -- a single Battle Cannon shell pierced its black hull and struck its tainted reactor. The resulting meltdown destroyed the corrupted war machine in a cataclysmic explosion.
None listed in current Imperial records.
This Traitor Titan Legion's colours are not listed in current Imperial records.
This Traitor Titan Legion's badge is not listed in current Imperial records.
- Codex: Imperial Guard (5th Edition), pg. 58
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook (5th Edition), pg. 127
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook (6th Edition), pg. 173
- Codex: Adeptus Astartes - Space Marines (8th Edition), pg. 56